26 August 2013

Stir Crazy

I didn't leave my house until 7ish tonight for dodgeball (which was one of the highlights of the day, obviously) and despite having done housework, stuff for Arbonne, texting with my butterfly buddy and a bunch of friends, drinking tea with my mom, etc, etc... I was totally STIR CRAZY.  We had thunderstorms on and off most of today (got my laundry off the line moments before the sky opened up) and while I love the rain, I do not love my dog under my feet from terror and being stuck in the house.  Luckily, dodgeball was a great escape and as it was our last game of the season, we hit up the "bar" (I use the term loosely) up at RIM Park to have a beer and some nachos (they didn't have Somersby and I'd already had nachos for lunch + the whole non-Meaghan-friendly thing), so I gulped down my lemon water.  Lots of good convo, some team bonding and fun times tonight.  Much love to my team.  You make Mondays totally bearable!

Love,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment