29 August 2013

Live and Learn

So, today, I finally had the chance to hook up my external hard drive to the laptop I'm borrowing.  I was so happy to have my 10 thousand songs back at my finger tips and have basically spent many hours today tweaking, adding, deleting and creating new playlists.  I've had to create my third "favourites" playlist and it's already over 30 songs strong and different from my earlier "editions" (possibly because of a different place I'm at in my life - ooh, deep).  My favourite songs (hip hop, rap and some pop aside) usually have sad undertones and are songs I can usually sing along to.  I'm sure I've mentioned it, but I'm totally that girl you see at a stop light or driving by that is full out singing at the top of her lungs, emotion apparent on her face because she's giving it her all.  Yep, that's me.  And during the summer, it's me with sunglasses over my glasses because it's so bright.  I'm sure it's an absolute sight to behold, but for those of you who have not yet seen it (or participated in it with me), you're welcome for the mental image.  I'm also a car dancer too.  Adds to the fun!


Current song playing on my Favourites Ed. 3:



Love, love and then some more!
- Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment