07 August 2013

Cleaning, Singing and Planking

Today was such a GOOD day!  I had a friend over this morning for a visit with the pooch and lunch, so I had to be up early to get some cleaning done.  What a sense of accomplishment to put dishes away, tidy up and vacuum the house before 10 am!  Revealing my age much by discussing the joys of a clean home?  Don't care!  The visit was great, lunch was AMAZING, and then I came home and practiced piano (mostly sang at the top of my lungs)...  I'm learning "Run to You" by Whitney Houston so when I would get to a part that I couldn't play quickly enough, I'd just sing it instead (sorry, neighbours).

After piano, I did some reading and work on the comp, worked on my squats, planked for a bit (um, not so good at it...  but working on it!) and then hit the road for a bike ride.  Sadly, I noticed my tires needed some air, but I went anyway.  Needless to say, I did not make it as far as I would have liked to... but I was still huffing and puffing and red in the face when I got home, so it was still a legit work out!

Now I'm off to focus some more time on Arbonne, perhaps watch a movie and then hit the sack!  Tomorrow I get to hang out with my brother and nephew at a friend's farm, go see The Wolverine with another friend, and then out to Jane Bond for some food with one of my dearest.  Should be another super day.

Have a great evening.
Much love,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment