14 August 2013

Just Elated

Oh, wow, where do I even start!?  I just got home from our monthly Arbonne meeting and training session, which is always super uplifting and motivating.  At the end, our National Vice President(s) let us know that they'd be recognizing different individuals at each meeting from now on for various things such as struggles, accomplishments, being "rock stars" and the like.  Mike began to talk about one of us "who doesn't realize the potential she has.  She has the dream, she WANTS the dream, but she doesn't know that she can do it"*.  He turned and looked at me, "You knew it was you." to which I responded, "Yep.  I did."  I received a beautiful journal (plus hugs and kisses and applause and support and LOVE) to help record my dreams and visions.  I can never speak highly enough about Arbonne or what it has done for me in terms of self-esteem, self-confidence and my constant desire to be a better person and succeed.

Additionally, my agency called and as soon as I responded, "Hi, Jane!" she replied, "You got it!" to which I screamed, danced and jumped up and down in my kitchen.  I'm going to be doing a SEVEN PAGE SPREAD in Grand, a magazine about "Living Well in Waterloo Region, Ontario".  To say that I was over the moon is an understatement, especially considering how I've been feeling about my body lately.  I shared it with a few special people (while I was still jumping around the kitchen) and got even more excited that they were so happy for me.  It has been such an amazing and uplifting day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your support, positive energy and love.  Know that I return it all ten-fold.

Love,
M

*not verbatim, but how I remember it happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment