05 September 2013

Peacin' Out!

Being back at work is both invigorating and exhausting.  I spent a lot of the summer being an insomniac and this week has been awesome for tiring me out and getting me back to the real world.  Running every other day is also super helpful. I ran 3.92 km today without stopping and I powered up every hill I came across!  I'm super super proud of myself.

Tomorrow after work, I head for Albany...  Should be a great six hour drive with two of my Arbonne besties.  We have a conference all day Saturday and then another six hour drive home!  Hopefully I am awake enough for the entire drive!  And hopefully we all remember our passports!

Needless to say, it's unlikely I'll be posting tomorrow, so have an amazing weekend, my amazing readers!
 
I'm off to Kellie's for what will be a great evening of chatting, catching up and filling buckets.

Love always,
Megs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment