26 September 2013

The Countdown Begins Today

Well, my friends, my christmas is just TWO WEEKS AWAY.  Oktoberfest...  the best time of the whole year!  And whilst I am breaking my tradition of opening night at Queensmount with Walter (who has signed my body four times), I am happy to try out a new venue with some of my favourite people (one of them being a special birthday boy!).  One of my slo pitch buddies hooked me up with a code to get free tickets to Bingemans on the 12th...  NO CATCH!  So, naturally, I ordered 10.  4 are spoken for, so I'm looking for 6 more people who'd like to hang out, get slightly intoxicated, dance to polka and then be extremely intoxicated by 9pm!  You know who you are.  Long weekend.  Oktoberfest.  Thanksgiving weekend.  My company.

In other news, I'm almost fully healthy again which means that I can (thank god) start running again.  Not only did I miss it, but as I got dressed after my shower today, I felt somewhat like a sausage.  The binging while ill, I'm sure, had something to do with that.  

In the meantime, please enjoy a couple of shots from last year's festivities.  As I do a countdown towards the best two weeks of the year, I'm sure I will find and/or post more.

Love, love and then some more,
Megs



No comments:

Post a Comment