28 September 2013

Weekend Love

Oh my god, it was so gorgeous today (and still is!), so despite my incessant sniffles, I had to go for a run.  It wasn't the longest or greatest ever, but it was so nice just to breathe in fresh air.  Plus, there's something about the fall air that just makes my heart happy.  Caysee loved it too!

I made a huge to do list of things I need to get done today and while I have laboured away (pretty much all day long) I don't think I've stroked anything off of it other than "squats" and "run".  I still have a couple hours before I have to be anywhere, so I'll try and smoosh piano in since I really, really need the practice.  My teacher is probably like "you are the worst student I've ever had" every time I go in and haven't practiced.  Haha.  Then, Beertown tonight with one of my favourite people that I haven't seen in SO long!

Tomorrow = bridal show!  Favourite season in modeling world, hands down.  Despite the whole awesomeness of wearing wedding gowns and getting all dolled up, the girls I model with are usually the same ones every show and it's like being with my family. 

Hope everyone is happy a super weekend!

Love for life,
M


No comments:

Post a Comment