13 September 2013

Happy Friday the 13th!

Week 2 of school is done.  And so am I.  I don't remember being this tired last year...  I had a bunch of Arbonne stuff this week and meetings and more meetings and Meet the Teacher Night...  I've pretty much decided I'm staying in bed all night tonight.  I have some more Arbonne parties this weekend and a photoshoot, so I won't be getting much rest over the next two days either...  I will likely be in bed by ten tonight. #noshame

I'm hoping that as I settle into the new routine, my body will get used to it.  I'm also hoping Caysee's 7 months and counting bladder infection goes away ANY DAY NOW.  Lately, I've been getting up 3-4 times a night with her; it's almost like having a baby minus, you know, the whole having a baby and breastfeeding thing.

I was going through my old hard drive not too long ago and came across some amazing photos and/or old documents/quotations.  So, in an effort to be a little bit entertaining, here are some photos!


 High School trip to Canada's Wonderland on the Ghoster Coaster



  Grad formal

  Last day of high school!

 This one time we did "Century Club".  This was us hitting the 25 mark.  The back of my shirt read "First to puke" and naturally, I was.


Hopefully next week's entries will be a little more consistent!  In the mean time, have an excellent weekend and thanks, as always, for your constant support.

Much love and then some more!
Meaghan



1 comment: