10 September 2013

And So It Begins...

Tonight is the last free night I've got for awhile...  Starting tomorrow, I am jam packed full of amazing things Arbonne, staff meetings, region meetings, Meet the Teacher Night and even more Arbonne.  I totally decided to enjoy tonight by cleaning the fish tank, cleaning the kitchen and preparing lunches for the next few days.  A clean kitchen is totally under rated.  Every time I walk in, I feel a happiness that is completely nonsensical and ridiculous.  I smiled the last time because the counter was clear.  Awesome.  

Also super happy because:
a) it hit an amazing 41 degrees today!
b) my Arbonne Holiday Line arrived!
c) my OrganicsLive was delivered!
d) I rediscovered my love for Rookie Blue

Totally a number of small to medium victories for me today.

Let the craziness commence!

So much love,
Megs

2 comments: