12 October 2013

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

I bought THE most beautiful dress today for a wedding I have later this month.  It is simply astounding; I cannot wait to wear it!  I feel like a little kid who just wants to wear it around the house because I love it so much.  Not only is it from one of my favourite stores, La Creme (not sure how to do accents on this laptop!), but it's worth over 500 dollars and I got it on sale for 99 (my dad would be proud)!  October 26th just needs to get here so I can see one of my favourite people get married while I wear my new favourite dress!

In addition to my new ball gown, it's also my most FAVOURITE weekend of the entire year!  Oktoberfesttttttttttttt!  Best ever.  I usually go tonight for opening festivities with Walter, but for the first time in a DECADE, I am going to a different venue instead.  No, it's not because I've outgrown Queensmount; it's because my usual crew of people couldn't come until tomorrow.  Next year, we'll go back to normal.  Also, Thanksgiving!!  I head up to the cottage Sunday for what promises to be simply gorgeous weather surrounded by people I adore.  AND it's a long weekend!  Like I could ask for anything more.
 
I hope everyone has an AMAZING AMAZING weekend!  I know I will!!
Love you all to pieces,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment