28 October 2013

Far Too Tired to Come Up With a Creative Title...

Hello, my friends!

After starting to cry over a stupid joke tonight at dodgeball and slamming out the door and heading into the washroom (like the 5 year old I am), it's really hit me just how tired I am.  I think I need to start napping when I get home from work or sleep when Caysee sleeps, just like mamas do with their babies.  I'm ready for bed around 8 every night, but fight it off in the hopes of making it until 10 and then just end up being wide awake until at least midnight.  And then I'm up again usually before 1 to let Caysee out and then every 2-3 hours after that unless she pees on the floor or right on my bed, which she has started doing.  (I totally started researching doggie diapers, by the way).  Other than all the peeing, Caysee seems to be doing better; I was super worried a few weeks ago.  

For now, I give into the writer's block and attempt to head to bed.

PS - had a super super super fabulous weekend with my fam jam and at Meghan's wedding.

Love,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment