24 October 2013

Excited for the Weekend!

Light-headed spells continued into the am.  They even woke me up a couple of times.  They make me question my sanity.  Honestly.  By the afternoon, they went away...  and thankfully!  I've been a touch cranky with my super loud children and I had to clean my house!  My new roomie moves in Saturday and my fam-jam is visiting Sunday!  I'm super pumped, but in between all of that, I also have a wedding in Toronto for one of my dearest friends that I've known since grade school. I am so so so excited for this wedding!  I'm going with my bestie and another friend from grade school, so it's going to be a super day.  Stress relief as well that my mom is coming in tomorrow to grab my poochie and dog-sit her.  No matter how cranky I get, I am always so grateful/thankful/appreciative for the people in my life.  For now, I go back to resting.  I got a bit of cleaning done, but am exhausted care of the past 36 hours.

Much love and thanks for reading!
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment