10 January 2012

I Avoid It Like the Plague...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being the bigger person and picking up the phone.  If you know anything about me, I avoid confrontation like it's my job and it is, by far, my greatest weakness in that I never stand up for myself and I'm not very good at it when it happens.  After an amazing/awful weekend, I suffered the loss of a friend.  After discussing things like adults and putting it all out there so there's ZERO misinterpretation (aka texting ruins everything), we are back on the path to making amends.  I appreciate your good intentions and the offer you made and am grateful neither one of us will miss out on the other's life.  THANK YOU.

Love and friendship!
- Megs

PS - Since yesterday, my total blog views hit over 1800!  

No comments:

Post a Comment