26 January 2012

And... Shift.

Today's small victory is my ability to have an ongoing shift in attitude for the positive.  Care of the people I've encountered and what they've brought to me, amongst many books, quotations and life experiences, I tend to become more and more positive.  Given what I've seen or gone through, I could have dealt with so many things in so many different ways and I would have ended up in a far, far worse place than this.  I'm so grateful EVERY SINGLE DAY for the people who have touched my life; be it long lasting or a short encounter, and my ability to want to be happy and lead the happiest life I can.  Can many people say they accomplished that by 31?  I think I'm doing pretty darn well!

Much love.  Forever and for always!
- Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment