10 December 2013

The Body Speaks

I've been dealing with a variety of illnesses/plagues/inconveniences lately.  I think it's my body's way of saying "getting your shit together and get back into running!" as well as "stop eating those g.d. peanut butter chocolate bars and all that delicious chocolate granola from healthy foods and more!"  The cracked tooth care of the granola may also be suggesting that.  I'm working on it, body.  Just get rid of this last plague completely and I'll promise I'll be better to myself.

In other news, care of yoga, I touched my toes for the first time.  IN MY LIFE.  Small Victory?  Not quite.  I've been trying to reach those things for years.  Thank you, Beth, and my partner in crime, Gillian, for all the yoga amazingness.  Sundays are one of the best parts of my week.

I hope this evening finds you all well.
Love and love and then some,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment