03 February 2012

The Heart of BLC Lexington

What should be such a terrible day, ended up being one that was so surrounded in love, it was hard to believe it was even real.  I know I posted a blog entry not that long ago about the girls I work with, but, wow.  The love that emanated out of my staff today (two of them having today as their last day) was unbelievable.  Where I thought there would be ugly crying, non-stop inability to comfort each other or the children and/or craziness that was unable to bear, there wasn't.  There was a mutual love and respect for each other in acknowledging how much each of us has grown, how we have all benefited from being in each other's lives and how lucky the children are to have this type of positive influence in their lives.  I am truly BLESSED to work where I do and with the people I do.  I know Monday will bring a world of change, but I am so confident in our abilities to use the strength of our support system that I can't imagine exists in any other work place.

Thank you, Tracy, Lynn Anne, Christy, Vickie and Sarah - my life would not be what it is without you in it.  Though we hear this (and maybe not always genuinely), I hope you know it rings true when I tell you that I love you all from the bottom of my heart.  Thank you for a beautiful day and thank you in advance for the amazingness I know that this night will bring.

Love,
Meaghan

1 comment:

  1. the words of one truly great supervisor! Lexington would not be as amazing a place to work at with out you.

    ReplyDelete