04 May 2012

Novel to Make Up For It!

I'm not sure how I got so behind, so here we go!

I've been renovating like a fiend; I tore out some shelving units, removed wallpaper, filled holes, sanded and primed...  I'm gonna start priming after I interview my next potential roommate. 

Dandelions are pretty much the bane of my existence right now.  I've spent hours and hours removing them...  I wanted to get them out before I mowed the lawn, but the lawn was so uneven, I just had to do it.  Needless to say, those yellow jerks that were in bloom will not turn into seeds and create thousands more in my yard...  If only I could get my neighbours on board!

I got to go out for lunch with two old co-workers this week: one on Wednesday and one today.  LOVE.  I also got to go for dinner to one of my old family's Wednesday.  The kids didn't know I was coming, and were so happy/surprised/shocked when I pulled into the driveway.  It was pretty much the cutest thing ever.

It's Friday!  And it's my friend's dirty thirty...  And we're heading DOWNTOWN to some sketch bars to live up to the celebration.  I haven't even heard of the places we're going to, haha.  Should be amazing!  Tomorrow I have an all day photoshoot with an old co-worker turned make-up artist, then off to another old family's place for babysitting.  To top the weekend off, I'm hosting my nephew's 2nd birthday party on Sunday.  Can't wait!

Hope this makes up for my lack of posting!
Happy weekend!
Love love love!
- Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment