14 December 2011

My Little Dreamboat

Today was a write off, let's be honest.  The highlight of my day was when one of the kids saw another child hitting, kicking and attacking me, and lo and behold, he stands in front of me, hand out, "NO, THANK YOU, (insert full name here)!  Stop hurting Meaghan!"  As I encouraged my knight in shining armor to move aside so he wouldn't get hurt, he refused.  He stood by my side for ten minutes as this power struggle ensued and as I left for my lunch, he grabbed my arm and said, "No, Meaghan, please don't go!" assuming that I was leaving because of the slap across the face I'd just received from my kindergarten attacker.

I guess those knights really do exist!  It's just too bad mine is only four years old.
Love, smiles and making good choices!
- M

No comments:

Post a Comment