22 November 2011

Investing

Yesterday was a rough day...  I didn't want to pretend like there were any small anythings that were remotely good, so I just didn't log on.  Today was a bit better. 

Today's small victory was deciding to invest in my dog.  Obviously I love her like crazy, but I haven't cared enough to buy her decent food.  I went globe foods today and picked up a small bag of $23 dog food...  But it's from Alberta, made of animals FROM Alberta and fruit.  No chemicals, no crap by-product.  I brought it home and she kept sniffing the bag.  I poured it for her and she ate it immediately.  She isn't really the type to eat when people are around, she'll let it sit.  She went to town.  So, I guess I did good by her!  I'm happy with a happy, full bellied dog.

Happiness and smiles!
- Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment