08 September 2011

In a Nutshell...

Sadly, my internet/cable have crashed!  I haven't had access since before last week and I've been going kind of crazy with all this new found time!  Haha.  Rogers (aka the worst company on the face of this ENTIRE company) will be coming tomorrow b/w 11 and 2.  Thanks, I'll just take most of the day off!  Work has been chaos and I had to become a really handy woman around the house repairing things and replacing fuses.

The small good parts of the past few days have been minimal...  but thanks, Matt, for keeping me sane and repairing my phone slash calling crappy Rogers!  Thanks co-workers for making the days bearable...  And thanks, mom and dad, for owning the best property in the land and allowing me to visit whenever I want.  Those cottage weekends are sometimes the only way I get through life!

Love you.
Meaghan


No comments:

Post a Comment